Young Living announced their new line, Savvy Minerals, in the summer of 2017. Gorgeous makeup without the sacrifice of our health? Yes, please! Every Savvy Minerals product was carefully crafted so you can feel fabulous about yourself and what you’re putting on your skin. Products developed with an unwavering standard of purity and quality, giving you a full variety of naturally derived products made without cheap fillers or synthetics—an incredible thing!
Have you heard of the app Think Dirty? It allows you to scan your household products, including your makeup. We encourage you to go scan away. You are worth making the switch to better options!
- Savvy Minerals is formulated without talc, lead, bismuth, mineral oil, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, and synthetic colorants.
- Made in the USA. The brushes are made in Italy!
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, and mostly vegan (the lipsticks & lip glosses have beeswax, so they are not considered vegan).
- Savvy Minerals use Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay. Both are calming to the skin, help to absorb excess oil and moisture on the skin leaving your face feeling smooth. This is important because most mineral makeup uses bismuth, which is a metal mineral that when worked into the pores aggravates the pores and causes irritation and breakouts.
- Your makeup will last all day long! It's gorgeous and lightweight on your skin.
Checkout the Savvy Minerals website HERE!
You can also check out the 2018 Savvy Minerals Catalog HERE!
The kit is $150 and includes a wholesale membership (24% off all products) and all of the same perks that come with the Essential Oil Starter Kit. You will also gain access to our Oil+Co team!
Your Savvy Kit includes:
- 1 Foundation: you can choose between four options. Minerals are very forgiving and blend well with the skin.
- 1 Blush: chosen to match your foundation choice
- 3 Eyeshadows: chosen to match your foundation choice
- 1 Lipgloss: that is infused with Peppermint oil
- Misting Spray
- Foundation Brush
- 5ml of Lavender: so wonderful for your skin!
- Savvy literature
You can get started by clicking on box above.
Make sure to use the Enroller/Sponsor number of the person who sent you here to become an official Oil+Co. member!
We can't wait to welcome you over in our community!
We also highly recommend you sign up for Essential Rewards! This is Young Living's rewards program that you can customize, and start earning free points and products immediately.